People are familiar with our organic foods because we manufacture and distribute everything from snacks, to beverages, to bulk foods. But if you visit our office you’ll know we’re hardcore pet people. You’re likely to be greeted at the door by Chili, stumble upon a napping Rosie, or be cuddled by a drooling Franklin.
Which is why we’re proud to carry specialty pet foods that we feel good about feeding our own furry friends. Here are two companies that are outstanding not only in the clean, quality ingredients they use but also in their environmental care and charity work.
Castor & Pollux Petworks
If you can’t afford to hire a gourmet chef and nutritional expert for your pet, Castor & Pollux is your next best bet. What started as two pet parents making healthy, satisfying foods for their dog Joey over 20 years ago is now a team of experts dedicated to making organic, safe, innovative foods for dogs and cats. castorandpolluxpet.com
- Dried food, canned food, treats, and jerky
- Certified organic and natural ingredients
- Grain and gluten free options
- No corn, soy or wheat
- Made in the USA
- Recyclable packaging
- Real ingredients like New Zealand lamb, free range chicken, salmon and organic vegetables and grains
- Freeze-dried, raw food options
- PetWorks Partners Program helps feed and find homes for pets living in shelters
Newman’s Own Organics
Branching off of Paul Newman’s popular organic food brand, Newman’s Own pet foods are based off of the same principles of using only organic and natural, wholesome ingredients and giving back. newmansownorganics.com
- Cookies, snack sticks, dry food, and canned food
- Made with organic and natural ingredients
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Free of antibiotics and chemical additives
- Wheat and corn free options
- Made in the USA
- All profits go to charity and support causes such as addressing hunger, community empowerment, children’s health, and more.