Our company was evaluated on:
- (1) Physical Workplace;
- (2) Work Atmosphere & Social;
- (3) Health, Financial & Family Benefits;
- (4) Vacation & Time Off;
- (5) Employee Communications;
- (6) Performance Management;
- (7) Training & Skills Development; and
- (8) Community Involvement.
You can read our Company Profile here.
As part of our PEOPLE – PLANET – PROSPERITY triple bottom line philosophy, where prosperity and caring for people and the planet are interdependent necessities for success, we know that it starts with taking care of our people. Not only do we want them to succeed professionally but we care about their wellness and ability to thrive as people. Here’s some of what we offer:
Work-life balance initiatives:
- Monthly massages
- Onsite gym, shower facilities, and weekly bootcamp class with a trainer
- Free organic breakfast foods, coffee, tea and snacks in our kitchen
- A half-day off each month
- Company sponsored personal development training
- Paid days for employees to volunteer for causes that matter to them
Environmental bonuses for employees that:
- Bike, walk, take public transit or carpool to work
- Purchase organic groceries
- Make eco-friendly upgrades to their homes or make suggestions for the office
Opportunities for Employees to Succeed:
- RRSP matching program
- $500/employee annually for professional development
Because we could all use some fun!
- Summer and winter parties
- Spring and fall team building activities – curling, rock climbing, snow tubing
- Themed catered lunches
- NHL hockey ticket giveaways
If you’d like to join this odd bunch, keep an eye out for openings on our Careers Page.