It’s February! And it’s the 2nd annual B Corp Month where triple-bottom line companies celebrate what makes B Corp businesses great.
When you see the Certified B Corporation seal, you know the company behind the product or service meets the highest standards of social and environmental impact.
B Corp: Be the Change
We believe in a better way of doing business, and here’s how we’re different:
- In 2012, we became one of the first B Corps in Canada!
- We donate a portion of our profits to charity
- We purchase food from farmers making the transition into Organic, supporting farmers directly in their Organic journey
- We provide a variety of health and environmental benefits to our staff—come work with us!
- monthly on-site massages
- weekly workout sessions by a personal trainer
- incentives for biking, car pooling, or taking public transit to work
- We’re the first distributor in North America to implement a Formal Non-GMO policy—all the foods we make or distribute are GMO-free!
- We support at-risk youth and the environment through charity donations
- We’re Climate Smart certified!
- We volunteer as a team through social or environmental causes
- We still make time to have fun and support one another
For more info, please take a gander at our other posts on being a B Corp: