Work with Us
At our core we’re Good People providing Good Food. We care about relationships. We do what we say we're going to do. We're colourful and positive. We seek opportunities and are committed to whole picture thinking. Sounds pretty good? We think so too. We've worked hard to build our culture and are proud of it. We’re also a certified B Corp and recognized as one of Canada’s Top Medium Sized Employers. Oh, and we’ve won a few awards including: Business in Vancouver’s Fastest Growing Companies (Top 100), Profit Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies (Top 500), City of Burnaby’s Sustainability Award and The Canadian Health Food Association’s Sustainability Award.
Why Work with Left Coast Naturals?
Our values are exemplified by the range of employee benefits we offer which include:
- Life Balance and Vacation Benefits including flexible works schedules, retirement transition program, flex days for personal use and paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Extended Health Benefits
- RRSP Matching Program
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid Community Service Days
- Environmental Cash Incentives for cycling or walking to work, taking public transportation, carpooling, buying organic groceries, making environmental improvements to households, buying a bicycle and car co-op membership, etc.
- Training and Professional Development
- Purchase Discounts and Samples
- Massage - complimentary on-site monthly massage
- Weekly group circuit training/boot camp in our on-site gym
- Healthy organic breakfast program
- Company Sponsored Social Activities
Left Coast Natural Demo Representative - Are you a label reader? Do you care about Non-GMO, organic and high quality food products? Do you like to know the story behind your food? We are looking for an enthusiastic, sustainable minded and health conscious individual to represent Hippie Foods as well as the other Left Coast Natural brands at various locations across Western Canada as independent contractors. This is a fun and flexible part time opportunity.
- Sample various LCN products at retail locations;
- Be an expert on the products, industry standards and brands;
- Actively engage customers with products and information;
- Achieve sales goals and targets;
- Fill out demo reports and invoices;
- Pick up/order demo supplies and material
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demo or sales experience;
- Food Safe Certificate & proof of Hep A vaccination;
- Flexible schedule and availability to work evenings/weekends;
- Flexible and committed to complete online training/readings;
- Available to demo on a regular basis;
- Computer literate; able to input sales into excel;
- Nutrition Certification, Certified Holistic Nutritionist or Health Educator a huge bonus;
- An interest in wellness and natural lifestyle is a plus;
- Willing to demo hot food as well as products containing gluten, peanuts, tree nuts and gluten.
To submit a cover letter and resume for this opening, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the volume of responses, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We thank all those who apply.
We're always interested in hearing from good people. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Left Coast Naturals has been named one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers. This competition recognizes small and medium enterprises that lead the nation in creating exceptional workplaces with forward-thinking human resource policies.
Learn more about why we were chosen.